Grandeur Park Residences is a new condominium that will be launched for sale in early 2017. It occupies a rather attractive location – just beside Tanah Merah MRT station (with a covered linkway between, 50 metres or 1 minute walk), in a private residential estate that combines a condominium belt with low-rise landed housing.
Latest Update: Grandeur Park Residences is sold out. If you are still interested in getting a unit in this location, you may be interested to know that a new project will be launching in 2022, just opposite New Upper Changi Road. To be called Sceneca Residence, the new project has arguably more points in its favour.
One of which is that Sceneca Residence is a mixed development, basically the Sceneca condo itself with its apartment towers and facilities, and the podium block housing the Sceneca Square commercial component at ground level. Sceneca Square will offer shops and dining outlets, and serve not just the Sceneca condo residents, but also those from the surround private residential estate.
In addition this new project will be located right beside, and connected directly via sheltered link with Tanah Merah MRT station. The Sceneca Residence showflat will only launch for sale around mid 2022. Please let us know if you would like to register for a viewing, as there are limited viewing slots available. Hence pre-registration is required.
We will also keep you updated on the Sceneca Residence prices and floor plans as soon as these are available too. Lentor Modern is being developed by MCC Land, who was responsible for Poiz Residence and shopping centre beside Potong Pasir MRT station too. So they are no strangers to building mixed developments.
As the aerial view below shows, the south of the site that fronts Jalan Limau Kasturi (see map at end of page) also overlooks the landed homes of Bedok Ville. From there towards East Coast Park, it is pretty generally low-rise.
Higher floor units facing that way can expect the south winds, and perhaps even glimpses of the sea. These units will likely be snapped up first.
There are not many new homes on the doorstep of an MRT station that get unblocked landed views. If you would like to be kept updated on this Grandeur Park condo, just leave your contact details below.
Highlights of Grandeur Park Residences
- Location beside Tanah Merah MRT station. One of the rare sites that are right next to an MRT station. Nearest station exit is on same side of the road, about 50 metres or one minute walk via sheltered linkway, from Grandeur Park side gate.
- 18 minutes direct train ride to the CBD & Marina Bay Financial Centre.
- One train stop to SUTD, Changi International Business Park, Bedok Town Centre.
- 2 train stops to Changi International Airport and the exciting shopping & dining experiences of the upcoming Project Jewel at Changi Airport (See details here).
- Grandeur Park Residences can expect rental demand from PMETs working at the nearby Changi Business Park, Logistics & Industrial hubs.
- Close to the leisure activities and beaches of East Coast Park and Tanjong Katong. Which is another popular residential neighbourhood, with several new condo launches like Tembusu Grand, Grand Dunman, and the Continuum. (While Tembusu Grand and Grand Dunman are 99-year leasehold projects like Grandeur Park, the Continuum condo is a freehold project.)
- Sited in an established residential estate at Bedok South Avenue 3. Walking distance from amenities like the Bedok Swimming Complex and Sports & Fitness Center, and the markets, shops and food centres at the HDB estate across the road.
- Low-rise landed housing on its south makes for a breezier & quieter environment.
The location of Grandeur Park condo makes it an attractive one for investors, as well as for parents securing a nice home for their families.
GRANDEUR PARK RESIDENCES · SHOWFLAT VIEWING · VIP PREVIEW
Please leave your contact details here if you would like to be kept updated on Grandeur Park condo. Good chance for early birds to pick a nice unit.
Update: Grandeur Park Residences is sold out. Thank you for your interest.